Sunday, May 11, 2008

Boredom....

1.Are you smiling?
- Not right now...
2.What is irritating you now?
- a lot of things....uncountable...
3.When did you last eat pizza?
- about a month ago....at pizza hut Giant Sdk...with my love ones of course.....
4.Are you tired?
- Not really......
5.Do you like anyone?
- I like everyone in fact.....doesn't matter if they hate me for any reason....
6.Starbucks or teh tarik?
-I go for teh tarik....more cheaper and far tastier......starbuck only if I need wifi..
7.Last thing you said?
- Okay....ya...ya
8.Last song you heard?
- Love you lately....in fact I'm still listening to it now....
9.What is your favorite pair of shoes?
- My Sembonia.. of course....hubby bought at Warisan Square sometimes in February....but seldom wearlah...sayang mau pakai...
10.What was the last thing you ate?
-Ikan panggang and nasi....my breakfast for today...thanx to Lina and Mama Marin.....and also bread from Beatrice Bakery and Confectionary..hehehe
11.What is the last movie you watch?
- 10,000 BC.....highly recommended to all of you....
12.What are the next thing you're planning to buy?
-Perfume lah.....and it must be Dior Addict....maybe I'll buy on my next trip to KK....lama sdh kehabisan perfume....now not wangi anymore...
13.What are the thing you really want to possess?
-Nike travelling luggage bag and back pack......hubby promise to buy me before my trip to Trengganu...harap2lah dia nda lupa....mudah-mudahan juga ada rezeki...

No comments: