Monday, May 5, 2008

remember mum on Mother's day........

Mum......
1st May 2000 at 4.05am...that Monday morning you left us all behind.And not a days gone by that I didn't think of you.....8 years had passed by but feels like only yesterday.I still remember the day before we went to hospital.We all sat together....had our lunch as usual.Little that we know that it was our last lunch together in our little corner of the world, our home sweet home.You were in hospital for 3 months.Bed ridden and in pain all the time.And for that period of time I was helpless.....we all did.We did whatever we can to find the best treatment for you tapi segala-galanya di tangan Allah.Mum....you are a very strong woman.You fought till the end......till your last breath.
Segala pesanan still here.....here in my heart mum.I'm sorry that I'd hurt you.....
I'm sorry that I didn't give you more of the best thing in life.......
We all missed you a lot especially Pa....

With much love

Al-fatihah...

No comments: